Please read the terms and conditions displayed before using our website secoly.com. By using the secoly.com website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them.
This website has been developed for use by customers and intended customers. You agree not to use the website in any way that causes or is intended to cause access to the website to be damaged, interrupted, or impaired in anyway including but not limited to:
- Causing annoyance or nuisance inconvenience or mischief;
- Fraudulent purposes or in connection with unlawful or criminal activity;
- Breach of copyright, trademarks, confidence, privacy or any other right.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Secoly, we will send you an email confirming receipt and details of your order. Our acceptance of this offer to purchase will be at the time we dispatch that product to you and a confirming email in this regard is sent.
Pricing and Availability
Secoly lists products for sale on its website as indicated. Whilst we use our best endeavors to fulfill such orders, we cannot be held responsible if the products are not available at a given point in time. It is further noted that dispatch times indicated on our website are a guide and are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. Pricing is shown in the currency as indicated at the time the order is accepted, and all prices are inclusive of the Goods and Tax.
When ordering goods from secoly.com for delivery to any destination outside The Netherlands, the recipient may be charged import duty and other taxes including, but not limited to, sales tax which are levied on import values above a threshold by the customs authority in that overseas country. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to pay these amounts to the freight company if applicable prior to delivery. It is outside our area of control and responsibility to determine, advise or influence such charges.
As customs policies vary from country to country, you are requested to direct queries of this nature to your local customs office. Customers should also note that the recipient is to be regarded as the Importer of record and you will need to comply with whatever regulations are required in this regard in the country of the recipient. Sunburn are neither able to advise on process to claim back, nor refund, any duty and taxes paid should an ordered item be returned.
Payment is only accepted by means of the credit card types, Pay Pal or Ideal. We are unable to process any other payment form. Refunds can only be processed in the method of original payment.
Alterations to terms and conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions at any time.
Should you breach any terms or conditions and we take no action against you, we shall be entitled to invoke our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Secoly reserves the right to retract any promotion/competition at any time.
Using coupon codes
- Secoly might choose to send out a coupon code for various reasons.
- We reserve the right to retract/cancel these coupons at any time.
- Some codes are limited to one use per customer and will require you to log in to your customer account to redeem.
- A coupon code may only be used by its original recipient.
- Coupon codes are only valid within the timeframe specified (if any)
- Offer is available on select styles only, while stocks last. Styles may vary from store to store. Prices as marked.
- Sale products are not returnable.
- Please be aware extended delivery time frames may apply during sale period.
- Secoly reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any given time without notice.
- If you have any queries regarding this promotion, please contact us on [email protected]
KVK: 66810698 BTW: NL219169924B01
Email: [email protected]